Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My New Admin

My new admin is fantastic. Sure, I used to have piles of papers, files, kids' drawings, bonus cards for grocery stores, credit card apps, and stuff that just was Too Cool to Throw Out but I Didn't Know What to Do Withall over my desk and office.


Phone calls went unreturned. Menus weren't planned. Gifts weren't bought, thank yous went unwritten.


All that changed when I got my wonderful admin. My admin tells me what is coming up every day on my calendar. The office is now neat and organized. Correspondence is sorted into several piles, so that which must be done gets done. That very day.


There certainly aren't any more coffee cups with cold coffee in them at my desk anymore.


This is what my office looked like, pre admin:






And post admin:






Did I mention my admin looks like this?






(Disclaimer: This entire post is fiction, except for the representational pre admin desk picture.)

3 comments:

west_2552 said...

Is that really your desk??? Wow!

Pame Brennan said...

OMG.........HE READS!!! SWEET!!! Does he have a brother?

Johanna Garth said...

Too funny! I want your admin. Btw, I think he might have snuck out for a while today so he could work next to me at my favorite coffee shop.